Our design philosophy is simple: our product must enhance the building or location it is installed in.
Our goals are to provide a product that:
- Is of a minimum weight of structure and maximum plant coverage.
- Is affordable to install.
- Provides maximum aesthetic appeal.
- Can be customized in a variety of ways to enhance the project.
- Can be attached to a building or function as a stand-alone wall.
Our process is simple to:
- Designer (architect or landscape architect) sends elevations or concept sketch.
- We prepare more detailed illustrations, if provided with only a concept, and then provide a cost estimate to fabricate and install.
- We coordinate between the designer and our structural engineer to verify installation details.
- On approval, we then proceed with fabrication, providing shop drawings and a project schedule to the designer or owner.
- Once fabrication is complete, we deliver to the site and install.
Frames and Structure
Vertical Greenwall frames and Live Walls can be made of plain steel, stainless steel or aluminum. Material selection will, in the end, be determined by the design and the planned use.
Mesh and Screen
Materials and Finishes
If the Vertical Greenwall is manufactured from plain steel, the entire panel will be powder-coated or galvanized, based on the intent of the designer. Multiple color options are available for powder-coating. Stainless and aluminum can be left unfinished.